Mitchell R. Miller speaks pro bono to groups on a variety of topics (in person in LA and via Skype outside LA):
For startup companies:
- How to avoid tax traps for startups
For bank trust departments:
- Current trends in estate planning and estate administration
For nonprofit organizations:
- Maintaining your nonprofit status
For real estate companies:
- How to avoid tax traps for taking title
- How to avoid failed Sec. 1031 exchanges
For attorney groups:
- Tax considerations for business lawyers, entertainment lawyers, and personal injury lawyers
For accountant groups:
- How to meet the IRS standards for disclosure
- The Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program — is it good for your client?
For general audiences:
- Basics of estate planning
- Do you still need estate planning?
… and more
Email Mitch at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a pro bono speaking engagement.