Do you have assets, a business, a family?
Protect your assets and business:
• Do you have a plan to pass ownership of your business or personal assets?
• Are your personal assets protected against business lawsuits?
• Do you have a business buy-out agreement?
• Are you considering investing in or starting a business?
Protect your family:
• Do you have a will and trust to protect loved ones?
• If yes, have these been reviewed recently?
• Are they up-to-date with current California law?
• Have you added members to your family?
• Will your assets go to whom you want to benefit?
• Will your estate be able to avoid probate?
• Have you named guardians for your minor children?
• Have you provided for incapacitated family members?
Get help with your taxes:
• Have you been awarded a large personal injury or workers compensation settlement?
• Are you facing an IRS or California tax audit?
• Do you own bank accounts, real estate or investments outside the U.S.?
The law offices of Mitchell R. Miller can help you with these important issues. Email Mitch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call his offices at 310-277-1848.